Our team of consultants can cover a wide spectrum of your needs, from helping out with the initial project planning right through to site managing a build. You can meet us here, and this is what we can do:
- Funding, sustainability and business planning
- Community asset transfer
- Heritage facility/site development
- Project management
- Project planning, evaluation and options exercises
- Assessment of heritage significance and early stage advice
- Museum collections care (including Accreditation) and forward planning
- Exhibitions and interpretive writing
- Access and community engagement
- Learning workshops for schools and community groups
- Training in all of the above
We understand that small or tight budgets are usually the order of the day. We try to make our first visit free, and we then tailor the service to your budget. We have even been known to advise on where to find funding to pay for our services.
We are also happy to start a journey into a project in full knowledge that sometimes it simply can’t progress. So feel free to phone us and just talk it through – every idea has to start from somewhere!